As most of the people think that only UKVI IELTS is required for Tier 2 visa, let me tell you all, there is an alternate option too, and that’s UK NARIC.
YES, your heard me right.
What is UK NARIC?
UK NARIC is a statement of comparability where they compare you qualification to British degree and also your English language verification. And this can be used to apply for Tier 2 visa instead of UKVI IELTS ( NARIC CAN NOT BE USED FOR GMC REGISTRATION!!!)
How to apply for it?
It’s a very easy process. Everything is done online and you get your documents in 10 working days.
- Your Degree
- Letter from your university that the course taught was in English
- Go to the UK NARIC website
- Choose the RED ROUTE
- Make an account online (they’ll ask few questions about why you need this during the process)
- Upload and submit the documents
- Make the payment (£133 if using international signed Royal mail post and £205 if using DHL postal service. This includes the whole fee)
That’s it done. Wait for their response and you’ll get your documents within 10 working days. if your degree is comparable to British degree and English language verified, you can use this for TIER 2.